If you are working with a year-round store (also referred to as a "365 store" or "always-open store"), you can turn off the deadline for the store:
- In the General tab's 'Store settings' section, if 'Set store deadline' is turned off, the 'Close store on' field will disappear.
- When 'Set store deadline' is turned off, you will see a 'Store Status' field. This is where you indicate whether your store is open or closed.
- When 'Set store deadline' is turned off, 'Display Store Close Date' will no longer appear.
Relationship to Deposits
- If 'Set store deadline' is turned off for at least one store, the 'Single-Store Deposit' option will no longer be available (since those deposits are triggered on a store's close date).
- If 'Set store deadline' is turned off for at least one store, the 'Customize Plan' options for how often you would like to receive funds will be either 'Every Day' or 'Every Wednesday' (the options 'After the store closes' and 'Periodically' will not be available).
The 'Customize Plan' option is when at least one store has no deadline (above).
The 'Customize Plan' options when all stores have a deadline (above).
Relationship to Emails
- When 'Set store deadline' is turned off for a store, the 'Store Closing Soon' and 'Store Closed' scheduled email options become disabled for that store.
Relationship to Reporting
- When searching for stores with your account, you can filter by 'No Close Date' (for stores with no deadline).
- If a store does not have a close date, you will see "--" in the 'Close Date' column.