When you log in to OMG, you will now see a new updated dashboard! OMG’s new Dashboard provides a quick, user-friendly view of key metrics including sales trends & yearly stores for individual sales reps, as well as top-performing stores at the company-level.
You'll now be able to view:
- Sales performance for the Previous 7 Days as well as Monthly Sales
- Yearly Opportunities: list of stores that were running in the upcoming months the previous year
- Combined list of all stores that can be filtered as needed by the store status
- Account-wide view or Sales Rep Specific sales for the past 7 days
- Account-wide monthly or Sales Rep Specific sales compared to the previous year.
- The default view will be the logged in user's sales information
- Note: If you are an owner, you can see individual information for each sales rep and can select the rep from the drop-down. If you're needing to be set as the owner on your account, please reach out to your account manager or to the Support Team at (214)730-0121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Dashboard Desktop Version:
Click "Account View Drop" down to switch to the Sales Rep specific view
New Dashboard Mobile Version:
- To change the view between Account or Rep view, click the three dots and select the view you'd like to show
- You'll see a combined list of all stores on your account.
- If you click Open Filters, it will allow you to select from specific Sales Reps or from the store status
- The filters that you set will save on the dashboard as you navigate to other pages on OMG
- To sort the stores by the close date, you can click on Close Date on the store graph and it will allow you to sort the stores
- The sort option that you select will save on the dashboard as you navigate to other pages on OMG
- A list of stores that were open in the upcoming months the previous year to show potential store opportunities
- The default view will be the following next 2 months
- Ex. If it is currently February, it will default to showing stores run in March/April of the previous year.
- You can change the range by click the arrows to the left/right of the date range
- The stores will show both the volume and date range data.
- Users will easily be able to jump to the store overview from the dashboard.
Parent Account Dashboard
Parent accounts that have at least one child account have the option to use a corporate-level view of the Dashboard that contains a consolidated view of sales performance for the parent account and all child accounts.
To enable the parent account view of the Dashboard, please contact your Account Manager or Support.
The Sales chart section allows you to view weekly and monthly sales for:
- Parent account only
- All child accounts
- Specific child account
- Individual sales reps from the parent account
The Stores section of the parent account Dashboard allows you to filter by child account, making it easy to search and access child account stores from your own Dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will stores created the previous year with $0 in sales also be included in the store listing?
- Yes. All stores will be included even if no sales were made on the store.
For Owners who can see all sales reps- Will the names of inactive sales reps show up to filter by? Is the Owner the only one who can see those reps?
- Yes. In case you're needing to see stores run by sales reps who are now inactive, they will still be listed to filter the lists by.
Is there any other custom filtering for the sales/stores lists?
Article is closed for comments.