Do you need a quick and easy way to find all of the personalized products ordered on your store? Our software has the ability to generate a Personalization Report which provides a downloadable file specifically to track all items needing to be personalized for a given store.
If you need a quick refresher on the steps to add a name, number, or other personalization option to your products, click here for a full walkthrough to ensure you are capturing the data you wish to report on.
To access the new report, simply follow the steps below.
- Locate a store that you want to generate a Personalization Report for.
- Click on the Personalization Report tab under the Fulfill section.
- Once you are on the Personalization Report tab, click Download CSV to download your report.
Note: The option to download to a PDF is coming soon.
This report will include any personalization for purchased items for a given store, for example, the player name, player number, logo option as well as the selected color and size.
* As a reminder, the CSV file will contain all data (even leading zeros) when opened in a text editing application. If the file is opened in a spreadsheet application, it will drop a leading zero due to the application interpreting the value as a "number".
For example, the number "02" will appear as "2". Please be aware this limitation is due to various spreadsheet applications.
If you are having trouble getting special characters to appear when opening the .CSV file, you should open the document with Excel instead. For this purpose, special characters include, but are not limited to:
- Punctuation marks, such as question marks and exclamation points
- Math symbols, such as the "=" symbol, brackets, +/-, etc.
- Trademark, copyright, and other legal symbols
- Foreign language characters and logograms, such as Chinese characters or tildes
To open a .CSV file in Excel, follow these instructions:
- Download the CSV file from the OMG app.
- Open a new, blank Excel file.
- Click Data in the top navigation ribbon.
- Click From Text or Get Data (Power Query) and select CSV, then click Get Data
- Under file origin select Unicode (UTF-8)
- Select the Delimitated option and click Next
- Under delimiters make sure Comma is the only option selected
- Click Next and Finish
- Select the first cell in the worksheet (A1) and click OK
See these Microsoft help center articles for additional information and detailed instructions:
Now that you know how to quickly find your personalized products, click here to learn about other store reports available!
Article is closed for comments.