Human error happens and sometimes customer information is mistyped. Thankfully, player names, billing, shipping, email addresses, and phone numbers can all be edited after the order is placed.
Edit the order
- Go to Manage Orders - Located at the top of the Fulfill section
- Click on the customer’s order number
- Click on Edit, located on the left-hand side under the Actions section
- Any customer information on the Order details tab can be edited
- Click into the box of the piece of information that needs to be updated, and make your changes
- Once changes are complete, click the green Save & Return button in the upper right corner
Pro Tip: Click the Same as Billing checkbox if the customer’s billing and shipping address are the same. The shipping information will auto-populate with the billing address
- After you’ve saved your changes, a new receipt will auto-generate that will reflect the changes you’ve made to the order information, which you can then provide to the customer if needed!
Article is closed for comments.