"What is the link to our store again?"
"I lost the flyer, can you send it over?"
"How much fundraising have we collected?"
Do these questions sound familiar? Saving you the time and headaches these questions cause is the reason OrderMyGear created the Group Access Portal. It's here to make your life and the lives of your customers easier when it comes to getting word out on your stores!
Sharing the Group Portal link with your main point of contact on each store significantly increases the likelihood of all customers getting their orders in on time and decreases questions while the store is running! On top of that, OMG will send email reminders on your behalf, so you don't have to remember!
Step 1: Navigate to your store and select "Manage Group Access" along the left hand sidebar.
Step 2: Enter the main point of contact's email address and first name in their respective columns
Pro Tip: You can add as many recipients here as you'd like, but remember — this is meant to give access to your main point of contact, not everyone purchasing from the store.
Step 3: "Send" in the upper right-hand corner once complete.
Step 4: Your contact will receive the email below which includes a button to "Manage Your Store" Clicking this button will direct them to the Group Access Portal.
Pro Tip: Decrease questions from your main point of contact by instructing him/her to bookmark the link to their Group Portal page while the store is running.
- Fundraising Totals: In the first green box on the page is the net fundraising total for the store. This is the amount that is going back to the group/organization running the store, minus any fees.
- Enter Group Member's Email Addresses: Click the green text within the opening paragraph or click the main "Share with Group" tab to add all email addresses for those who will place orders.
- View Order Count: Keep track of the number of orders on your store and click View Orders to see the full list of orders.
- Share on Social Media: Increase visibility of your store by posting on Facebook or on Twitter to spread the word.
- View Store: Select the "View Store" button to locate the link to your group's store. This is the link where all orders will be placed.
Share with Group
- Add email addresses: The "Share with Group" tab allows your group manager to add the email addresses of any potential customers.
Pro Tip: You can add addresses manually, but we suggest that you copy and paste from a list of emails into the email column— this allows you to paste all at once (we suggest around 50 at a time if you paste in bulk).
- Download Flyer: Export the store flyer and share it with anyone who may purchase from the store.
As orders begin to roll in, you'll find details (with the exception of pricing and last names) on the "Orders" tab.
The Group Access Portal is a great tool to have in your pocket once you've got your store ready to go. Make sure your store is all set up by running through our Store Launch Checklist by clicking here!
Article is closed for comments.