If you ever have a customer who ordered the wrong size or color on their product? Or maybe they decided after placing an order that they wanted to include their name on the product for an additional cost. Our system makes it easy to update the product on their order to reflect these changes!
- On the Manage Orders tab, click on the customer's order ID number.
- Edit Order.
- Go to the Products tab.
- Click on the name of the product that needs to be updated.
- Click on the drop down option and select the correct size/color/option that the customer is wanting.
- Click Add to Cart (this will add a duplicate product to the order with the new product details in place).
- Make sure to delete the older version of the product.
- Click Update.
- If there is no balance to charge or refund, click Save & Return in the top right corner.
- If there is an amount to charge/refund the customer, go to the charges & refunds tab.
- The amount due will automatically load as the amount.
- Select the Payment method to charge/refund.
- Click submit.
This article only went into how to edit a product on an order, but there are a lot more situations that can arise when dealing with orders.