Have you ever wondered, "What happens if a customer has a question while shopping on a store on OrderMyGear? How can they get in touch?" Not to worry — OMG has got you covered! In this article, we'll go over how customers can ask questions and request information while shopping.
Customer Service Information On Stores
- At the bottom of each store is the customer service information.
- This will either include the customer service information for your account, or the contact information for a particular salesperson.
- Whether the information is for the account or an individual will depend on what was entered in the Customer Service section of the General tab. Learn more about store building here.
- The one exception to this is the website, which must be changed in Dealer Settings.
- To the right of the customer service information is the How can we help? button
- A list of the most common questions will appear when the button is clicked.
- Clicking on a topic will open contact fields to gather more information.
- The customer will type in their email, name, question, and then click Send.
Receiving Customer Questions
- Once the customer clicks Send, an email will be sent to the customer service email listed on the store.
- The email subject line will be the question topic, plus the store name.
- This email will include all the information the customer entered, plus the store details.
- To respond to the email, click on the customer name and open a new email draft.
Pro Tip: Clicking the "reply" button will not send a reply to the customer. It will go to the email@example.com email address.
Your customer service info and the "How can we help?" button let you stay connected with your customer's needs!
Did you know you can email customers through the OMG software? Discover how to stay in contact with customers while the store is running.
Article is closed for comments.