Are you having trouble finding a product to add to a store? We offer a few options when it comes to adding a product that isn't in our system to a store.
Adding and Requesting Verified Products
Did you know you can search from over 50,000 products in our verified database? You don't need to make your own product 99% of the time! Click here to learn how to add a verified product to your store.
If you can't find the product you need, the preferred next step is to email your Account Manager the missing product's brand and style number, and they will get that product ready to be added to our Verified Products database. Once successfully added, you can search for this product just like any other verified product. On average, it takes 1 - 2 business days for a product to be added to our database, but can take longer during the busy seasons.
If you can't wait 1 - 2 days, then the second best option is to create a Dealer product. Dealer products are products that only you can use, but you can use them on any of your stores or catalogs. Click here to learn how to create a Dealer Product.
The last option is to create a product from scratch. This is mainly useful for one-off products you don't plan to reuse. This is used as a last resort.
- Locate the store you wish to add the product to.
- Click Edit Store.
- Go to the Products tab.
- Click the Create Product button.
- A new product will be added to your store that's completely blank
- You will need to fill in all the information for this product. Click here to get a detailed explanation of each field.
Note: If you are using a calculated shipping method (UPS, USPS, Canada Post, etc.), and you do not include a shipping weight value for your product, service levels will not be able to be calculated and the product will appear with a black warning icon in the product list of your store editor, as seen below.
- You will need to add sizes and options for this product as well. Click here for a detailed explanation on how to add sizes and options.
- Lastly you will need to add an image for the product. On the Images tab, you can upload the product image directly from your computer by either dragging the image into the section shown below, or by clicking to upload.
Pro Tip: Verified and dealer products share quantity limits across ALL stores that have quantity limit tracking enabled. Tracking quantity limits for a custom product will limit the quantity level (and the ability for sales to update that value) to the store in which it was created.
Once all the information is added, your product is good to go!
Article is closed for comments.